Re: [pyrnet] Hello Everyone - New Member

On 28 Jan 2005 at 15:28, AngelsRWee1s@aol.com wrote:

> Jeez, I don't think I was this nervous  bringing home my first child.

Hi Betty,  Here are some things to do to keep your new baby busy.  Of
note...carting should not be attempted until a Pyr has reached their bone
growth, which is at 18 months. A good web link to learn about carting is
cartingwithyourdog.com

 Start with some basic obedience once the baby has had all it's
vaccinations, especially for Parvo!  Check out my web link and above all
enjoy the new little one!
Regards,

Judith
Taos, New Mexico