Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Birth Announcement

I am trilled; however, I'm shocked that everything I had been warned about happened. I was told that only puppy mills behaved this way. I know the people who own Dante's parenets. They are wonderful people, so I was a little worried when he called so soon. Especially when he told me they have had their shots yet. But, at the same time I didn't want to lose Dante, so I picked him up. I guess now the thing to do is make sure that he gets exactly what he needs and maybe prevent any more mistakes. Thanks for your congratulations. I am absolutely thrilled though. He's a wonderful puppy. He went potty the first try, just like a big boy. *GRIN
Betty and " Dante"