Re: [pyrnet] Birth Announcement

On 6 Feb 2005 at 11:41, Nlduzan@aol.com wrote:

> Thanks Judith, that's good advice for all of us.  I just hadn't
>    thought to
> ask the vet to come to the car to prevent exposure of our animals to
> others in the office.

My vet learned the hard way.  He had been at the shelter and had a litter
of pups on the ground at home.  Even tho he sprayed his shoes and
clothes with Parvosol, he brought Parvo to his pups.  He is very, very
cautious now with new pups at the clinic. And just try to carry a 16 week
old squirmy Pyr Pup into a vets office for his last series of shots!  :) I
usually don't worry as much when they go in for their last series of
puppy shots, but still check to see if the clinic has seen any parvo pups
that day.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com