Re: [pyrnet] Pyr at Westminster!

Yeah, the Cockers (our other breed) will be showing tonight too.  I really want them to do well (three different varieties) and I suppose they could all place in the Sporting group with one winning but since Cockers have won the Westminster twice.....although a long time ago.....I'd probably have to yell for Fame a little more.....even though I was hoping one of our guys would be the first Pyr to win.  {big grin  :-D  }

Chrissy

Awesome performance by Fame......what an absolutely beautiful representation of the standard.  And handled so eloquently.  Czar, Raisa and I are very anxious to watch the top 7 tonight and we have our paws crossed for Fame to pull out his 20th Best in Show!

Beth, Czar (Pyr) and Raisa (Mal) in Rural Wisconsin<<<<<