Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pyr at Westminster!

I loved watching the Pyr Group, thank you so much. They were all so beautiful, brought a tear to my eye. It just reminded me how much of a senior my Toby is, although a lot of them reminded me of him. Thanks again.

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pyr at Westminster!

Go here   http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2005/results/breed/grpyr.html and click on ~Click here to watch video~...

take care,
Annie and Denali (pyr)

----- Original Message -----
From: Ray & Jo
Sent: 2/15/2005 1:09:18 PM

Just out of interest I took a look at Rivergroves If Looks Could Kill - Looker, because I knew he was the top winning  Pyr in Canada of all time and was wondering if he had been at Westminster, he certainly had an amazing show history.... he had 112 Best In Shows...224 Group 1st.'s....347 Group Placements.....413 Best of Breed.
Could somebody tell me if Westminster was on Canadian TV, was it on Animal Planet or will they show us at a later date? I hope I haven't missed it because to see Fame pulled and win Group would be wonderful, whenever we watch the working group and the Pyrs and Bernese never get selected, it is so annoying, we never understand why.

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)