[pyrnet] Muddy Pens

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution to muddy, hilly pens?  This time of year is a real mess here and we just can't keep the dogs clean, not to mention some prefer the cold mud to the warm igloo houses *with* straw.  They drive me nuts.  It will be a few months before we have everyone moved to the farm (more room) so now we have these pens, not kennels.....they're bigger than kennels but are built on a sloping hill (we *are* in WV) so gravel could be tough to keep from sliding to the bottom.

Right now the sheep and horses are on the farm.  There is one pen at the moment that has a lamb and kid with a young Pyr but it is fairly level although still muddy.

Any suggestions would be great!  It's one thing for them to be a little dirty but covered in mud.....by their choice or otherwise is starting to unnerve me.

Chrissy