Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Deaf Pyrs and Cabin Fever

I cannot stand the snow much longer.
I'm feeling better already, just knowing that my cabin fever is not an isolated case.   The GLOOM!  I'm so sick of the gloom and mud.
    Dogs don't seem to mind at all - Mini-Pin behind the woodstove and Grt Pyr in the yard, both seem happy in their own element. Thanks for cheering me up this afternoon.

Nancy

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.