Re: [pyrnet] Deaf Pyrs and Cabin Fever - Barbs Kennels

I think I am getting old and crabby.
    When you get "old", what you become is simply a more intense version of whatever you've always been.
    The old people who are truly crabby rarely admit (and never joke about) it.

    I've been studying that theory for nearly ten years now, and  while my study is not necessarily scientific, I think it could be proven.
    Laughing is a hobby you can do no matter how old you get.  Keep laughing!

Nancy