[pyrnet] Gates and Hooks

Hi. Nancy,
I am not sure if I use the same thing as Barb described but I have collected
loads of these over the years and they can be used for all sorts of things.
i.e. holding the panels of an ex-pen together...it has the  look of the end
of a leash that clips onto the collar..where you thumb back a little part to
open  it, they are made of brass and have some weight to them, I hook one
through a hole that is part of our gate latch so that the latch cannot be
lifted at all when  it is in place, it is just another added precaution. I
tried to find one in a Pet Supply catalogue to show but they didn't have one
listed. I am almost certain that they can be found in most of the large pet
stores, I think that I bought most of mine at dog shows.

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)