Re: [pyrnet] The Paw

>(maybe I should put my mattress on top of the two crates ??)<

Now that conjures up a very funny picture, the dogs would probably think it very cool!!! We have Toby - Pyr and Hannah - Golden, they both sleep in our bedroom, she in her crate and Toby in the walk in closet, or en suite or beside the bed, pretty much where he wants, he changes around during the night, Hannah is very happy in her crate, she's been in their since a puppy. So maybe you could do something similar Amy when you get your second dog, one in and one out..then again none of this is cast in stone and can be changed at any time!!

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)