Re: [pyrnet] The Paw

When she looks like she is coming towards you to
jump up (usually you can get some idea when they are preparing to do it),
LOL  Sure can tell she's coming, it's just like standing in the path of a freight train!!  I have a wonderful picture of her coming at me full blast through the snow.
    Your advice makes a lot of sense and we'll work on it.  I am hesitant to turn my back when she's running at me because she throws a good shoulder block into my knees once in awhile.  I'll brace myself and hang onto a fence post or a tree or something. :)  I really want her to quit knocking me down.  I'm to old to get knocked around so much.  If I break a hip she'll have to pull me around in a cart so I can get the gardening done. :)
    Thanks for your help.
Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com