Re: [pyrnet] The Paw

Have you noticed that short women also tend to marry tall men.
    I wasn't a "short woman" until these new generations of super tall young people arrived on the scene.  Never occurred to me to look at petite clothing and was shocked to find that it now fits.  I've been the same size for 50 years, but suddenly I'm "petite".
    I've always had a bit of fear of big dogs (with good reason) but relented to fill the job of backyard guardian with Ombre.  She has certainly helped me to overcome my mistaken attitude that all big dogs are 100% serious critters.

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com