[pyrnet] what to feed and how much!!

Five months ago I joined the world of pyrs and now share my home and life
with Joy, my 9 month "Princess Pyr".  She is absolutely wonderful and her
name, Joy, describes her perfectly.  However, I do have a question regarding
the proper food and amount of food to provide for her.
Since my friend discovered this web site, we have both become avid readers
of your comments.  It almost seems you are describing my Joy!!  I am hoping
that you will help me with this problem.  I have really been impressed with
the depth of your knowledge.
Joy displays little to no interest in kibble and frequently accepts a bone
only to bury it in the yard.  It seems like she is eating nothing but she is
far from thin.  In fact, she has been referred to as a bit chubby to put it
nicely.
I look forward to your comments...sandy