RE: [pyrnet] Pyr feeding and nutrition

I have tried raw because she was started out on raw.  However, it is a very unbalanced diet for her since she does not consider veggies edible.  We have been through Eagle Pack (multiple varieties), Eukanuba, Nutro, Pinnacle and Merrick to name just a few.  She does eat frozen green tripe - at least some of the time.
I know that she has won all the past feeding battles but this must change!!
Sandy May <slmay@alltel.net> wrote:

Hi Sandy:

In the situation you describe I recommend that you consider trying"Solid Gold" brand dog food. It is a holistic type of dog food and comes in both dry and solid varieties. My Pyr has been on it for about four years, and does very well with it. I too had  tried several of the major brands, all to no avail. My Vet. gave me a catalog of their products, and I have been using it ever since.  It is available in Feed Stores. or you can access their website at www.solidgoldhealth.com, or call 619-258-1914, for a catalog. My Pyr gets a combination of the Hund-n-Flocken dry food mixed with a can of their Lamb, Brown Rice, Barley & Carrots with Sesame Oil.

Hope this helps;

Terry