[pyrnet] Re:CHAT: Major Flooding Expected (update)

Lost the battle yesterday morning. Fire Dept. could not get here in time. by the time they got here, the water was 55 inches deep in the basement. (I measured the water mark once they pumped it out again) Was refilling rapidly once again and then a good friend brought me a 2 inch gas powered trash pump. That took the level down and is keeping the basement dry. As long as I refill the gas tank frequently. More later. Power is back on finally, obviously. Saved the box but the breakers needed replacing. Also some damage to the water tank for the well. All fixed now and dogs are fine. Gotta feed dogs and get some dinner.