Re: [pyrnet] Clinique on line Advert

Amen to that! -- Maybe we can start a letter campaign asking them NOT to run those ads after Labor Day --- No fuzzy white Christmas puppies please.

Tea -- still dreaming <sigh>

Judith Stroh Miller <jsmiller@newmex.com> wrote:
On 6 Apr 2005 at 12:48, Amy Bailey wrote:

> Cliniques is using a Great Pyr in their on line advertisement for
> Mother's Day.

clinique ran an ad earlier with the Pyr and a little white Pom with a
orange ribbon around it's neck....Happy to be Me for their new
fragrance, so looks like the Pyr will be in their ad campaign this year.
Mixed feelings, our breed is popular enough!

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~ksane/judy/