Re: [pyrnet] Clinique on line Advert

I posted the followin message to their site

Dear Sir or Madam;
As much as I love the graphic quality of the dog in your latest campaign I am writing to STRONGLY urge you to not use it again after Mother's Day.  Great Pyrenees are working dogs and pets, however they are not easily trainable, grow to be quiet large (mine run from 85 lbs - 135), the shed massively twice a year, bark a great deal and need to be fenced or on a leash at all times.  While many owners find these traits endearing new owners are seldom prepared for the reality of owning such a dog.  Because Pyrs are pretty white dogs in pictures and cuddley little white puppies the are often victums of the Christmas Puppy syndrome -- Cute under the tree and in the shelter by Washingtons birthday. They grow and the coat takes a great deal of work to maintain.
Please do all of us who work with Great Pyrenees Rescue and Pet rescue a big favor and remove this dog from you ads.
Thank you in advance for your understanding in this matter.
Cynthia Willets

Maybe it will help...

Tea

http://www.clinique.com/setcountry/home.tmpl?COUNTRY_ABBR=US