[pyrnet] Prep your dog for the Nationals

Hello,
My first question for you is what shampoo are you using to bathe her.  We have found both "Snowy Coat" and "Pure Pet whitening" shampoos are very good at getting the dog nice and white.  We feel Snowy Coat get our pyrs as white as any but do not seem harsh on their skin or coat.  We have others who use "White on White" with good results.  I think most of these are available at CherryBrook (www.cherrybrook.com).

Good luck.  We are not going this year but will be buying the DVD's.  We also sent an item to their silent auction...such fun!

Keith, Soo, Dusty, Romy and Julie