Re: [pyrnet] Generations class at the national

Cool!  So I take it this class will be every year now?

Chrissy

In a message dated 4/14/2005 4:28:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, greenpyrs@aol.com writes:

The 2005 National Specialty has been constructed with the "GENERATIONS" theme, and we will have the honor of being the first national specialty with the generations class.   ( It was accepted by the GPCA board of directors a couple of years ago)

This class is a multiple dog entry, Each entry in the Generations class is made up of: a grandfather or grandmother, a son or daughter, and a grandson or granddaughter.  It is a non regular class, judged after BOB, and is judged very much like Stud dog or brood bitch.  The entrants are judged on quality, consistency, and improvement....

Tamra Green
2005 GPCA show chairman