[pyrnet] new puppy

Just to announce we have a new pyr girl from Arkan.  She is 9 weeks old and we have named her Marzipan  (sweet, white and a little nutty) and she has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.  She is Seamus' niece and he HATES her.  She is a feisty little girl and when he barks at her & tells her off, she barks right back at him.  The other day he was sleeping in the hallway and she sneaked up on him, stood right over his ear and said "WOOF!".  He had a fit and told her off, but she had this look on her face like "that was so worth it!" She is very polite with the cats and follows them around and when they sit she sits too.  And I've never had a pyr with such a hearty appetite!
Susan