RE: [pyrnet] Advice needed: marking territory

Cam's been neutered for about 5 months.  I'm starting to think it is the mix dog in heat.  I discovered that another dog had gone to the bathroom in the backyard.  I'm thinking it was her.  Maybe I'll try to catch her and call her owner, assuming she has tags.

Thanks again,
Patty

Judith Stroh Miller <jsmiller@newmex.com> wrote:
On 30 Apr 2005 at 7:56, Patricia Campbell wrote:

> I saw a pyr mix the other day jump over
> my neighbor's fence and mate with their dog. The fences here are
> mostly rock walls, anywhere from 4-6 ft. tall. Who knows what is
> going on with Cam, but hopefully we'll be able to stop it soon!

AH! How long has Cam been neutered? If not long, he could sense the
female in heat and act appropriately, at least in his mind! :(
I did not neuter my Kazak until he was 3 years old and every time my
intact female was due in heat, Kazak was the one who told me! She's
in, she's in!

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~ksane/judy/

as the BODY of the message. The SUBJECT is ignored.