From: Perry
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:15 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] GPCA Nationals Winners

    Finally got home yesterday afternoon. We are  exhausted.  The Great Pyrenees National was wonderful.  The hosting Pyr Club (Mid Michigan Great Pyrenees Club) did a fantastic job!.  The show site was beautiful!
    Here are some of the results from my Catalog.  There may be some errors...if so, please correct me!  There seemed to be some typos in the catalog, so some of the names may be wrong.
FUTURITY - Judge Betty Warmack (35 entries)
Best in Futurity: Rivergroves No Doubt, Breeders: Jean Boyd, Jay & Annette Manwiller
    Owner: Jean Boyd
Best of Opposite Sex to Best in Sweeps:  Ch. Rivergrove's  Murphy -Goode. breeders Jack     & Charlotte Perry, Owner: Jean Boyd
PUPPY SWEEPSTAKES - Judge Steve Berman (77 entries)
Best in Sweepstakes:  Rivergroves No Doubt
BOS in Sweepstakes:  Ch. Rivergroves Murphy-Goode
VETERAN SWEEPSTAKES - Judge Dr. Gail Knapp (33 entries)
Best Veteran in Sweepstakes:  Ch. Mont Blanc's Imperial Girl
    Owners: Karen Justin & Victoria, Donna & Carolyn Coffman
Reserve Best Veteran in Sweeps: Ch Pyr Haven James the Giant Peach
    Owners:  Mary Lu & Ellen Vandenavond
JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP - Judge Susan Malinowsky (9 entries)
Best Junior Handler in Show:  Casey Pawl
 CONFORMATION CLASSES - Judge Roger Tuepker (Entries 59 Dogs, 16 Veteran Dogs, 75 Bitches, 18 Veteran Bitches, 67 Best of Breed)
Best of Breed:  Ch. Rivergrove's Murphy-Goode Breeders Jack & Charlotte Perry, By Ch.         Rivergroves Kendall-Jackson X Ch. Pyreau's Ms Liberty.   Owner: Jean Boyd
Best of Opposite Sex to Best of Breed:  Ch. Pyr Haven Whistling Dixie, Breeders:  Mary Lu     & Ellen VandenAvond. By Ch. Kenneview All the Right Stufff X Ch. Pyr Haven                 Just Peachy.  Owner: Donald & Mary Lu VandenAvond
Winners Bitch, Best of Winners & Best American Bred: LaBrise Choix de Fleur. By Ch.         Rivergrove's Kendall Jackson X Labrise Fleur de Lisette.   Breeder/Owner: Joe                     Princehouse
Reserve Winners Bitch & Best Bred by Exhibitor: Rivergrove's No Doubt, Breeders Jean         Boyd & Jay & Annette Manwiller. By Ch. Rivergrove's Kendall Jackson X Ch. Pyrdom's     TNT.Owner Jean Boyd
Winner's Dog: Impyrial's Home Run Matsui, Breeders Karen Justin, Victoria, Donna &             Carolyn Coffman.  By Ch. Impyrial's Shot Thru T'Heart X Ch Impyrial's Cover Girl.                 Owners Karen Justin & Victoria Coffman.
Reserve Winners Dog: Ch. Tip N Chip Derby's Heir Apparent  Breeders/Owners Judith         Cooper & Michael Costa By Cherylyn's Rvg's Royal Legacy X Ch. Tip N' Chip's Love         American Style.
 Best Veteran:  Ch. Rivergroves Blackjack Breeders Jean Boyd & Marcia Stewart, Owner         Jean Boyd.
Awards of Merit:
    Ch. Imperial's Love American Style, Breeders Karen Justin & Victoria, Donna & Carolyn         Coffman.  Owners Amy Kriell, F& C. Mascuch, Karen Justin & Victoria Coffman.
    Ch. Maranatha Nicholas Nicked, Breeders/Owners Nancy & Whitney Coombs
    Ch. Tip N Chip American Legend Owners/Breeders Judith Cooper & Michael Costa
    Veteran Dog, Ch. Rivergroves Blackjack
    Ch Honor's Bound for Glory Breeders: Bernadette Ducker & Dorothy Sisco.  Owner                 Bernadette Ducker
Stud Dog:  Ch. Maranatha Nicholas Nickleby
Brood Bitch: Ch Pyrview SWF ISO Breeders: Cynthia Lentz & Nancy Sandoval.                      Owner Cynthia Lentz Miccio
Brace: Pyr Pressure L'Orgueil & Pyrpressure L'independance Breeders/Owners Glen &             Merry Johnson
Generations (9 entries)
    Ch. Marantha Pyreau's C. Dickens Breeders Jack & Charlotte Perry  Owners Nancy &         Whitney Coombs
This is the first time that the winners of Futurity and Sweepstakes were the same dogs.  It is also the first time a Sweepstakes or Futurity winner has gone Best of Breed.