From: GreenPyrs@aol.com [mailto:GreenPyrs@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 9:45 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Thin dogs

Sometimes, Pyrs just are thin... especially adult males.  It helps to neuter them, but I have battled my adult males for years to keep them at a decent show weight when they would seem to prefer to be much thinner!   I think that it depends some on specific bloodlines, at least that has been my experience.
I also have spent $$$ at vet to learn that my dog is healthy, and I should just feed him more!  lol.
All in all, it is a better situation to have a dog on the thinner side than on the heavier side, so don't sweat it too much.  Everyone has their anecdotal cures for dogs that won't eat, maybe one of them will work for you!

-Tami Green