Re: [pyrnet] We are so proud of our Julie

 And so you should brag, Keith..you really should be very proud of Julie and your wife Soo, the whole showing thing can be very stressful but when you win it is so worth it...Congratulations!!!!

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)

-------Original Message-------

Date: 05/22/05 00:36:49
Subject: [pyrnet] We are so proud of our Julie

Hello folks,
Today we took Julie (Tip'n'Chip Legend of Isabeau) to her second show, entered in the 6-9mth puppy bitch class.  She not only took Best of Breed she also took a Group 3!  We are absolutely proud of her and reeling in the moment.  She was handled by Soo, my wife. She is only 8mnths old and on her second real show.

Just had to brag.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, Romy and Julie

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!