Re: [pyrnet] RE: Pyr on movie

The screensaver is hilarious, thank you!!!

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)

-------Original Message-------

Date: 05/24/05 09:54:56
Subject: [pyrnet] RE: Pyr on movie

Does a Pyrenean >>>Mastiff<<< have a double dew claw? There's a scene
where one hind leg is visible and my wife and I seem to think there's a
lotta something going on back there.

Anyone interested in  a pyr-screensaver? Mac or PC. I built this
recently and have sent it out to various friends.

Roger Poole