[pyrnet] Anyone interested in buying a cart and harness?

I have a four wheel red cart and harness originally purchased from Pennsylvania Dog works .  Harness fits my 90 lb Pyr and probably goes up and down for larger or smaller dogs.  Used to have Ski pull my kids in it.  Also, I remember once we were on a walk with Ski and my chow chow Kim Chi.  Kimi was pretty old and really tired... so we just set her in the cart and her buddy Ski pulled her home!  I have a photo I could scan in... I think.  So if you are at all interested, just e mail me.  Orig. cost for both was about 300 plus.. asking $95.

nightsky@direcway.com
Linda Anderson
Night Sky Farm
Stanwood, Wash.