[pyrnet] Hair Removal Tool Request!

Please help me if you can and please cross post to other Pyr sites.

I have Pyr 2 (Rescue Eiger) and Pyr 3 (Rescue Hannah) with me in my life now and of course love them dearly. I work full-time and some time in the last week either they or I lost one of the grooming tools that I use (and they hate) which is (was) a strong Slicker Brush to help them lose their loose hair and (sorry) help to get out some elbow/rear end matts. I have a huge amount of tools that I have gathered over the last 15 years to rip, strip, and totally bug these darlings. Most of them work but we both hate each other after about 1/2-1 hour of work. I try really hard to stay current with their grooming but can't always do it.

I want to know (from as many of you that have been around long enough) with these guys what tools seems to work the best with spring/summer Pyr hair removal (not shaving!). I know that a wonderful bath with a strong blower works really well but I want to get as much off of them as I can before we head to the spring/summer bath.

I have next week off of work and I sure would appreciate any help here so I can order and receive something next week. Thanks so much, Nancy Kingsbury, Wisconsin