[pyrnet] Re: Soft Side Crates

Regarding soft side crates:

No Way!  Bear ate his way out of his.  We then purchased this
(http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=84552
4441781963&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=2534374302023689&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=253
4374302035767&bmUID=1120249427904) [Well, one very similar.]and had no more
problems.

He did however go through more than his fair share of Timberlands, the sofa,
the dining table and chair legs, the molding on the walls, the treads on the
stairs, ropes, Kong's, and just too much.

When he was put in the steel crate he was soooo pissed that he would try to
bite his way out of that one and actually bent the steel bars together in
places where he was biting to get free!  It's pretty amazing because it took
a lot for me to bend them back out with the pliers.

Best of luck and I do hope that the posts your received in reply have
helped.

Bridget in BAMA
Bear, Sugar Bear (Pyrs), Mama, Naomi, Danica (rescued kitties) & Pat (ball
pyton we're baby-sitting)