Re: [pyrnet] Entering the French national

Hi Joe,

We did e-mail the RACP with questions, however it bounced back. Will try again. Looks like we will go for the open class as we will try for her French title. She is already an American and Canadian Champion.

I am sure competition will be tough. If I understand correctly the CC certificate are awarded to those that win the open class?

Thanks very much for the info...... Any thing else you feel would be helpful please let me know.....

Sandy

Email the club with your questions. They will get back with you, even in English, especially this year. Enter your bitch in Open or if Champion in any country in either Open or Champion. If you want the French Championship title on your bitch, it will have to be in open and will require other wins over there before awarding the title plus passed hips. Other wise you might put her in Champion class, assuming she is Champion, and leave the qualifying win for someone else to benefitt. Only two shows quality for the required win (Championship show in Paris and this show, their speciality show) each year so taking one away from them is no small thing. The stiff competition is almost always in Open class. Sometimes there is some decent competition in Champion class.

Joe