Re: [pyrnet] Entering the French national

Hi Joe,

I think the wonderful folks Xena's lives with are planning on returning to show her again. Not sure how I would feel leaving her there to be shown by someone else.

If we went that route would there be a breeder or handler in France you would recommend handling our Xena??

I think thats a good idea, but you will have to go back or leave her there in order to qualify for title. There are some more wins needed, but much easier than the one in Paris or at the National Speciality show.

Joe