[pyrnet] Hello, Osa, and the Super Bladder Dog...

Hello, we just joined the list, we adopted Osa, a F Pyr a week ago, and we are just amazed with her. We have never seen a more well-behaved, well-mannered dog.  We researched the GPCA website before we got her, and she is everything they promised about her breed and more.

I have a housebreaking question, though: It;s not that she has any housebreaking issues, in fact, we worry about her because her potty breaks are so few and far between.  It's like the girl is all bladder.  We take long walks, and when she is on the lead it's like she is all business and won't go: Sorry, can't stop, I'm working. We have to set her out in the yard and encourage her to do her thing, and even then she bides her time about it.  Is this normal for Pyrs?

Thanks,

Matt