Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter inGlawsgow, KY

I so agree Nancy that it is heartbreaking to look into their eyes and not be able to do anything..We live in Canada but can't help but feel there must be someone that knows someone that knows someone else that does live in the area that could help these two, the Collie Pyr cross is also a sweetie, as are all of the pups and adult dogs at this particular shelter. I forwarded the email to another Pyr group in the hope that somebody can do something.

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)

-------Original Message-------

Date: 07/20/05 20:31:09
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

    Heartbreaking to look into their beautiful faces when things look so bleak for them.
    If someone had a good forever home for the two of them, could we get volunteers to set up a relay to transport?
    I am in no position to take them in, even temporarily, but we are touched by their plight, and maybe could help get them to a new home.

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!