From: Ray & Jo
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

I so agree Nancy that it is heartbreaking to look into their eyes and not be able to do anything..We live in Canada but can't help but feel there must be someone that knows someone that knows someone else that does live in the area that could help these two, the Collie Pyr cross is also a sweetie, as are all of the pups and adult dogs at this particular shelter. I forwarded the email to another Pyr group in the hope that somebody can do something.

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)