RE: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

Hi Beth
Things are still up in the air, I haven't received anything from shelters yet, we are trying to find them homes too, if you could contact your shelter and see if they can take in the 3 pyrs that would be great. keep us posted and thanks for the help.

Nina

"Viney, Bethany" <Bethany.Viney@tdstelecom.com> wrote:
Hello everyone.  I am so sorry I have just read the heartbreaking story of these beautiful babies.  I live in central Wisconsin and the local Humane Society, Iowa County Humane Society in Dodgeville, Wisconsin, which I have supported for many years, is a NO-KILL shelter.  If plans are not already made and confirmed to go to Denver, I will take them to the ICHS in Dodgeville, Wisconsin, where I know they will be safe and most likely find a home.  If someone can get these babies to the Wisconsin State line, or Rockford, Ill, I will transport and ensure they get a good home in Dodgeville.  I have a Chevy Tahoe SUV so transportation is not problem. I also have 6 acres fenced in so they can run and play with my Pyr and Mal for a while before I take them to Dodgeville.
Please advise if you would like assistance if other arrangements have not already been made.  The link to the Iowa County Humane Society is as follows: www.ichs.net

Please let me know what you would like me to do.

Beth, Czar (Pry) and Raisa (Mal) in Rural Wisconsin

GIF image