From: Nlduzan@aol.com [mailto:Nlduzan@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:12 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

    Hi Beth - I'm trying to get thru all the posts since I went to bed at 7 a.m. :)
    I'm in Southern IN.  Awaiting the outcome of efforts to get the dogs from the kill shelter to someplace where they'll be safe for a day or two until a destination can be determined and a relay set up.  Rockville IL is a long drive from Glasglow, but certainly do-able.
    And feel compelled to remind you all that I cannot haul 3 pyrs at once in the back of our Jeep.  Another volunteer is needed to haul more than the original pair - (which I really hate to see separated if they're working dogs and have always worked together).  There are a lot of farms between here and Glawsgow and between Glawsgow and Rockville and between Rockville and Dodgeville.  Given reasonable time to find them, I'm sure there's a farmer in there someplace who really NEEDS a pair of pyrs.  Finding him quick seems to be the solution to this problem.
    I'd better finish reading the posts before I get too wound up already today.  God Bless you ALL.  When there's nothing else you can do about a problem, PRAY!

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com