Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

I feel like the clock is ticking beyond my control.
ME TOO!!   I've been running the maps and the trip from here to KY to Rockford IL is not do-able in one day - especially with to big dogs who may or may not be accustomed to riding in a vehicle.  Even figuring the distance with NO stops, it's over 12 hours just driving time + plus time to find them, give them a hug to get acquainted, and get back on the road. In this heat, a person can't even get out to eat and hardly stop to potty and leave them in a closed vehicle.
    Simply MUST over-night them somewhere and that's not an easy problem to solve either.  Kennels are expensive, and that's the only option I can think of to keep them safe and secure in a strange environment.
    Is there no Pyr Rescue group in Illinois that could help us out here?

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com