[pyrnet] Moving Help

Morning All

          We just found out we have to move out of our house by the 31st and with the recent discussion I thought to ask all of you how does one move across country with dogs.  It is pretty hot this summer so I am not sure the way to accomplish this. We are going from Utah to Western Michigan.  I have 1 pyr and two smaller dogs, I am sure someone out here has moved and can give me some ideas, since leaving in a vehicle with the heat is never a good idea but eating in a vehicle with 5 kids is not a great idea either.

Thanks

Lisa