Re: [pyrnet] EMERGENCY Pyr will be euthanized on Friday if not rescued from shelter in Georgia

----- Original Message -----
From: "nina kelly" <ninatkelly@yahoo.ca>

Thanks for all the info everyone I have emailed Terry and let him know of the
situation, I just haven't heard anything back, but I am sure he could be busy
trying to get him out. >>

I surely don't mean anything "critical" by this but Terry is a she !! :-))  When
did you email her?  Yes, she may be working on this dog.  She may be dealing
with another.  Or she may actually be involved in her own personal life.  She is
a single working mom and has a lot of irons in the fire.  The dogs (and the
club) are lucky to have her.

I think that this a kind of a "plea" for people not to expect an instant
response.  And also to understand that in some cases the "terror" plea of "this
dog will be put down" is used to get action and NOW.

Linda Weisser
Olympia WA