Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety and claustrophobia - [NEWSENDER] Message is f...

As far as the clausterphobia, I have had a dog that was like that and she was ALWAYS like that right when we got her and on.

As to the separation anxiety, our Great Pyr never did get over that when we had her in the house.. No matter what we did, she would tear stuff up, and have fits.. When she was bigger she went to an outside pen and for awhile "escaped" all the time.. As soon as we got our Rotweiller and she had company, that all stopped..

Also, some dogs just get "bored" when you are gone too.  We had another dog that was like that.. We got her one of the "balls" that has slots in it.. THe idea is you stick a dog biscut in it and they hve to figure out how to get it out. Usually takes quite awhile..

Just some ideas.

Janna