[pyrnet] (Fwd) [great_pyrenees] Fwd: TRANS UDPATE: Alternate Schedule

To:             	BWDRescue@yahoogroups.com, great_pyr_rescue@yahoogroups.com,
       	great_pyrenees@yahoogroups.com, Midsouthpyrs@yahoogroups.com,
       	Southern_States_Great_Pyrenees_Rescue@yahoogroups.com
From:           	"deniselngbch" <deniselngbch@yahoo.com>
Date sent:      	Fri, 19 Aug 2005 00:28:06 -0000
Subject:        	[great_pyrenees] Fwd:  TRANS UDPATE: Alternate Schedule 8/20 Need 3 AL Legs! Birmingham,AL to LongBeach,MS Great Pyrenees/Collie cross
Send reply to:  	great_pyrenees@yahoogroups.com

--- In NASRNownersupport@yahoogroups.com, jbessencia@a... wrote:
PLEASE CROSSPOST...Please do not respond to the list!

If you can assist with a portion of this transport, please contact
Juliana Lipe at jbessencia@a...

Here is PLAN B for Lance's transport this weekend. We have an offer
for Lance to travel from Chattanooga,TN to Birmingham,AL on Friday,
8/19. This will require him to overnight in Birmingham and resume his
trip on Saturday morning. Hopefully this alternative plan will allow
some of our AL rescue friends to help on Saturday. Please check below
and let me know if you are available to volunteer for one of our open
legs and help this sweet boy get to his forever home! (Full transport
details follow.)

Friday, August 19th:

Overnight NEEDED in Birmingham area

Saturday, August 20th:

Leg 1
Birmingham,AL to Montgomery,AL
8:00-9:20am
I-59...93 miles
***NEED***

Leg 2
Montgomery,AL to Evergreen,AL
9:35-10:45
I-65...78 miles

Leg 3
Evergreen,AL to Mobile,AL
11:00am-12:20pm
I-65...92 miles
***NEED***

Leg 4
Mobile,AL to Long Beach, MS
***FILLED by new owner***

Transport is needed on Saturday, August 20th, for Lance, a five year
old, neutered male Great Pyrenees/Collie cross from the shelter in
Chattanooga,TN to his approved forever home in Long Beach, MS.
Lance
was a loyal, loving companion to his family for five years until they
moved and dumped him at the shelter because they didn't want him
disturbing the landscaping at their new home. Lance has found a
wonderful new approved forever home in Long Beach, MS and needs
help
to travel there on Saturday, 8/20.

If you can assist with Lance's transport, please contact Juliana Lipe,
Transport Coordinator, National Anatolian Shepherd Rescue Network,
www.nasrn.com, at jbessencia@a... (aol.com), 318.797.5477, CDT.

Lance is a very sweet, gentle boy who is quite handsome! He is very
friendly with people and good with other dogs.   He is healthy, UTD on
shots, and will be traveling with his own collar, leash and vet
records. He will not be crated.

You can see just how handsome he is here:
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4919469

If you can assist with a portion of this transport, please contact
Juliana Lipe at jbessencia@a...

Juliana Lipe
318.797.5477
www.nasrn.com