Re: [pyrnet] Question

Thanks, Nancy.  The military lifestyle is fairly new to us and has been an adjustment to say the least.  We just look at it as a big adventure.  The kids will get to see alot of the world and will hopefully be better adjusted for it.  Cameron has been such a wonderful addition and will be with us every step of the way.

Take care,
Patty

Nlduzan@aol.com wrote:
    I'll have to check the direction of Ombre's latest dig and see if it's heading in the direction of El Paso. :)  They'd probably be great friends as she'll be two in December.
    The dirt is clay here, so Ombre sometimes looks more like a pig than a white dog after her expeditions.  There are spots in the yard where she's worn off ALL the grass just running in circles or favorite hole-digging places.  It has been so hot this summer that whatever she wants to do to keep cool is okay.  We have noticed that it's amazing how she can be wet and muddy and then in a couple of hours the mud just seems to have fallen off of her when she got dry.  Rarely have to seriously brush it off -- but she's not inside the house either.
    Sounds like a Pyr is the perfect companion for your family situation too.  Comfort & security all in one loving bundle.  I just have to say it:  God Bless each and every soldier and all those who wait for them!!  I was a MOM  (Mother of a Marine) for a few years and the waiting is really HARD.  Glad you have Cameron on your team.
Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com