[pyrnet] (Fwd) [great_pyrenees] Fwd: TRANS RESCHED UPDATE: 8/27 Altern

To:             	BWDRescue@yahoogroups.com, great_pyr_rescue@yahoogroups.com,
       	great_pyrenees@yahoogroups.com, Midsouthpyrs@yahoogroups.com,
       	Southern_States_Great_Pyrenees_Rescue@yahoogroups.com
From:           	"deniselngbch" <deniselngbch@yahoo.com>
Date sent:      	Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:07:15 -0000
Subject:        	[great_pyrenees] Fwd:  TRANS RESCHED UPDATE: 8/27 Alternate Route Chattanooga,TN to Long Beach,MS Great Pyrenees/Collie cross
Send reply to:  	great_pyrenees@yahoogroups.com

I'm Lance's Prospective New Mommy, Denise.

I need to get this boy home to me, any help anybody can offer
(even if it's not exactly on either of the two suggested routes)
would be very deeply appreciated!

This is our third attempt to get him here to me in Mississippi and I'm
getting really anxious *smile*

Thank you all for your help and support in bringing Lance and I
together ~FOREVER~

Hugs,  Denise in Mississippi

--- In NASRNownersupport@yahoogroups.com, jbessencia@a... wrote:
PLEASE CROSSPOST...Please do not respond to the list!

If you can assist with a portion of this transport, please contact
Juliana Lipe at jbessencia@a...

We were unable to fill Lance's transport and are rescheduling for
Saturday, 8/27. Please help us get him from the shelter to his new
approved forever home!!

Transport is needed on Saturday, August 27th, for Lance, a five year
old, neutered male Great Pyrenees/Collie cross from the shelter in
Chattanooga,TN to his approved forever home in Long Beach, MS.
Lance
was a loyal, loving companion to his family for five years until they
moved and dumped him at the shelter because they didn't want him
disturbing the landscaping at their new home. Lance has found a
wonderful new approved forever home in Long Beach, MS and needs
help
to travel there on Saturday, 8/27.

If you can assist with Lance's transport, please contact Juliana Lipe,
Transport Coordinator, National Anatolian Shepherd Rescue Network,
www.nasrn.com, at jbessencia@a... (aol.com), 318.797.5477, CDT.

Lance is a very sweet, gentle boy who is quite handsome! He is very
friendly with people and good with other dogs.   He is healthy, UTD on
shots, and will be traveling with his own collar, leash and vet
records. He will not be crated.

You can see just how handsome he is here:
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4919469

Here's our schedule....

Saturday, August 27th:

Leg 1
Chattanooga,TN to Gadsden,AL
8:00(EDT)-8:25am(CDT) *note time change
I-24/I-59....90 miles
***FILLED***

Leg 2
Gadsden,AL to Birmingham,AL
8:40-9:40am
I-59....63 miles
***NEED***

Leg 3
Birmingham,AL to Tuscaloosa, AL
9:55-10:50am
I-20...58 miles
***NEED***

Leg 4
Tuscaloosa, AL to Meridian, MS
11:05am-12:20pm
I-20...90 miles
***NEED***

Leg 5
Meridian, MS to Hattisburg, MS
12:35-1:55pm
I-59...85 miles
***NEED***

Leg 6
Hattisburg, MS to Long Beach, MS
2:10-3:40pm
US 49...75 miles
***FILLED by new owner***

If you can assist with a portion of this transport, please contact
Juliana Lipe at jbessencia@a...

Juliana Lipe
318.797.5477
www.nasrn.com