Re: [pyrnet] RE: HEALTH: Research Needs

Sarah,
We have two Great Pyrs out of very different lines.  I would be happy to
assist you because one of these lines seems rather short lived (about
8yrs)...shorter than even the average Pyr.

Will you send a sampling kit or how does one go about this? >>

Keith,

The post came to the list from Barb, and Sarah probably never saw your response.

I would look at the information at the website that she mentions here:

" If you would like to take an in depth look at our study,
please visit our website at http://www.cvm.tamu.edu/cgr/canine_aging.htm or
contact me if you have any questions or concerns. "

And then you could contact her at:
scanterberry@cvm.tamu.edu

It does sound like an interesting study.

Cheek swabs are very easy to do.

Linda