[pyrnet] HEALTH: How do I know when it's too cold for my old girl to be out at night?

As most know, I have a 13.5 year old Pyr  - .  Ski is awesome - no
cataracts, good heart and lungs as far as the vet can tell.. still
manages to run when she feels the need to bark at something.  She is
on the light side, but still eating pretty well.  She seems content
outside at night with Sampson, our 9 month old.  Last winter as it got
colder, we put her in our heated garage at night (she does have some
accidents now).  But I'm wondering how long I can keep her out - she
has a comfy, enclosed on all sides but the ends  area against the
garage - wth access to the pasture - a dog house if she wants, in
there and her mat.  It is just now getting chillier at night - mid
thirties.  What do you think?

--
Linda A.
Nightsky Farm