Re: [pyrnet] Good-bye to our precious Ivy

I remember when Ivy came to live with you. Treasure all those special
years with your dear Ivy.  They are never with us long enough, are they?
I know Ivy will hang around to make sure everything is okay!  I lost my
Mishka this past April.  Mishka was 12.5 years old.  I sensed Mishka
with us after she died and now I know she comes back once in a while
to check on us.  She's still trying to keep things in order here, that's for
sure :)  Those special moments we remember are a great comfort.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~ksane/judy/