From: LESRVG@aol.com [mailto:LESRVG@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 2:00 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Our Romy

We have not been very active on the pyr-net recently.  In October our beloved Romy (Gates' Henry's Get Navarre) was diagnosed with bone cancer and it was too hard to write in and tell the group.  Now this is even harder...Today Romy died in the arms of the family that loved him as he was put to sleep at the vet's.  It is so hard to lose such a wonderful friend...our boy.  He was a member of our family and the heartache is tremendous.

He was only 4 years old.  While he never finished his championship he was a "special" to us.  He earned TT (temperament), CGC, and VA (versatility ambassador) titles.  He was a great Great Pyrenees...never aggressive always vigilant and always loving and gentle.  He was a super judge of character and we learned to trust him and his instincts.  Romy enjoyed being with us, traveling, carting, and taking walks and hikes in the mountains, or just playing in the yard.  He loved people and always enjoyed his trips to Petco and other places. He used to come in the house and lay on the couch and take up three seats!

We would like to remember him for all the fun things we did together in the short time he was with us.  He was our first Pyr and for that, he will always hold a special place in our hearts.  We loved him so much and will miss him everyday!

Keith, Soo, Dustin, and Julie (our Pyr Pup)