Re: [pyrnet] RE: Romy...our tribute...my opus

Me too...he was a lovely boy. Just seeing the video tells us what a lovely life he had with you and your family.

Jo and Hannah(Golden)

-------Original Message-------

Date: 11/29/05 11:51:31
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] RE: Romy...our tribute...my opus

What a beautiful video, it brought tears to my eyes.

Nina

LESRVG@aol.com wrote:
Thank you all so much for your kind words.  Somehow your prayers, condolences, and sympathies have helped us.  I realize now that it will take a long time before the pain subsides...I find myself crying for his loss frequently.  Thank you!

In Romy's honor we have posted a video on our website that we think captures --at least in part-- how wonderful and sweet he was and how much he meant to us.  It floods back memories and making it was very difficult. If you would like to watch this video we are proud to share the video --and Romy's memory-- with you all.

Just visit http://www.sdk-weber.com and then click "Gates Henry's Get Navarre".  Then from Romy's page click "a tribute to his life".  This will start a windows media file stream.

Alternatively you can directly access it from http://www.sdk-weber.com/romysdays.wmv

If your connection is as slow as mine you can download the file directly to your computer by going to http://www.sdk-weber.com/romysdays.zip
Once you download the file, you will need to unzip it (Windows XP will help you out on this) and then view the video offline.

Please turn your speakers on.

Thank you once again.  It is very nice to have such an understanding group out there.

Keith, Soo, and Dustin

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!