To: <pyrnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:01 PM
Subject: pyrnet-l-digest.20051130

pyrnet-l-digest Wednesday, November 30, 2005

[pyrnet] RE: Romy...our tribute...my LynmaloneB@aol.com

Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:13:52 EST
From: LynmaloneB@aol.com
Subject: [pyrnet] RE: Romy...our tribute...my opus

What a moving and visually eloquent tribute to Romy. Your beautiful video
expresses what words cannot. I too lost my beloved boy, Bridger, to bone cancer
this year. I know we need to focus on the joy they brought to our lives, but
it's hard to do because the loss leaves such a void. My heart goes out to
you all.

Lyn Malone (and 6 month old Cannon)

End of pyrnet-l-digest.20051130