Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Hero saves sheep

On 4 Feb 2006 at 18:04, Shirley McGreal wrote:

> Guard dog helps save sheep

I should also say that Kodiak was bred by our own Kerry Kern Woods. :)

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com

This electronic mail transmission may be PRIVILEGED and is intended
only for
the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error,
please notify me by return electronic mail and delete the message and
any
attachments received with it from your system.