Re: [pyrnet] Article on Pyrs

Completely unbelievable that anyone could or would think that this is okay...40 + Shitzu would be bad enough but Pyrs????..knowing the breed we all know how this is just not how they should be existing, and that must have been pretty much all it was an existence, they may have fed them..goodness knows how anyone can afford all of that food but it is not enough to just feed and shelter them. I hope that they are not scarred for life and that they can be rehabilitated, what a job that will be.....

Jo and Hannah

-------Original Message-------

Date: 02/21/06 15:45:08
Subject: [pyrnet] Article on Pyrs

Here is the article on the seized pyrs.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico

This electronic mail transmission may be PRIVILEGED and is intended
only for
the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error,
please notify me by return electronic mail and delete the message and
any
attachments received with it from your system.